Stockmann is a multichannel retail company that focuses on a range of fashion, beauty and home products for daily life and special occasions. In the Baltics, Stockmann’s range also includes high-quality food and beverage products. Stockmann has a total of eight department stores in Finland and the Baltic countries and an online store at stockmann.com.
Stockmann’s key target is to actively develop its omnichannel operating model – the customer chooses where, how and when to shop with us.
Stockmann is known for its first-class, high-quality department stores. Stockmann offers a wide range of luxury and affordable luxury brands. The company manufactures around 15 per cent of the products it sells, which can be identified as its own brands, such as NOOM, A+more, cut & pret, Cap Horn, Bogi, CUBE CO, Casa Stockmann and Villa Stockmann.
Stockmann also offers a wide range of cooperation opportunities for both companies and brands. The forms of cooperation include shop-in-shop partnerships, where the partner company sells its own products or services in Stockmann department store premises. The cooperation may also involve paid visibility in department stores and Stockmann’s own media, such as the Stockmann Magazine. Find out more about our partnership options here.
Stockmann division’s 2022 in figures
- About 1.4 million customers
- 8 department stores and an online store
- In 3 countries
- Over 87,000 MyStockmann members
- Revenue MEUR 320.6 in 2022
Stockmann division’s strategy and financial targets
Published on 13 November 2023
The Stockmann division’s customer-centric strategy builds on Stockmann’s purpose of being a marketplace for a good life, and targets to reach profitable and sustainable growth.
The Stockmann division’s three strategic must-win areas are:
- Elevate offering: The Stockmann division will further strengthen its position in premium and luxury, introducing new brands, complementary categories and services as well as enhancing the sustainability of its offering. The Helsinki flagship store will have a central role in this.
- Grow and leverage the loyal customer base: Stockmann will continue to develop its loyalty program to further activate its 1.4 million loyalty customers and further leverage data and personalization capabilities.
- Ensure a seamless omnichannel experience: Stockmann will ensure a seamless omnichannel experience through department store development, e-commerce acceleration as well as investments in digitalization and automation.
The Stockmann division’s financial targets are:
- Revenue growth in line with market* growth in the mid-term
- Reaching a positive free cash flow in the mid-term
- 5% adjusted operating margin in the mid-term
* Stockmann addressable market in Finland, Latvia and Estonia, comprising of fashion, beauty and home categories
Stockmann Division’s values
Focus on customer
I understand, inspire and solve.
Act with courage
I dare, renew and decide.
We work together
I care, participate and achieve.
As a fashion and department store operator, Stockmann plays a key role in promoting sustainable consumption and operating models that support the circular economy.
Check out partnership opportunities
Stockmann’s department stores and own media offer impressive and unique options to provide visibility for your brand.