Changes in Stockmann’s Management Team and organisational structure
STOCKMANN plc, Changes board/management/auditors 11.6.2019 at 17:30 EET
The Stockmann Group will introduce a simplified organisational structure.
The Stockmann Retail and Real Estate divisions as well the Group’s shared functions will be combined into a new division, Stockmann, as of 1 July 2019. The Group’s reporting segments will consequently be Lindex and Stockmann. Comparison figures for the new segments will be published before the publication of the interim report for January-September 2019 on 30 October 2019.
The Group’s Management Team will consist of the following persons as of 1 July 2019:
- Lauri Ratia, Chairman of the Board of Directors, acting as Executive Chairman of the Group’s Management Team for the time being
- Susanne Ehnbåge, CEO of Lindex, responsible for the Lindex business division
- Tove Westermarck, Chief Operating Officer, responsible for the Stockmann business division
- Kai Laitinen, Chief Financial Officer
- Jukka Naulapää, Chief Legal Officer and secretary to the Board of Directors.
Both Stockmann and Lindex will have their own operative management teams. Mikko Huttunen, Nora Malin, Maiju Niskanen, Outi Nylund, Anna Salmi and Elena Stenholm who are currently members in the Group’s Management Team will continue in the management team for the Stockmann division.
Lauri Ratia, Executive Chairman, tel. +358 50 2922
Chairman of the Board of Directors