Capital Markets Day
Stockmann arranged a CMD in St Petersburg, Russia, on 7 September 2011. The day gave an extensive review of the Stockmann Group's operations, with main focus on the Group's activities in Russia.
The programme included presentations by Stockmann's CEO, the directors of the business divisions, and the key management of our Russian operations. The CMD also included a tour at Stockmann's new Nevsky Centre shopping centre.
The stock exchange release regarding the CMD 7.9.2011: Update on strategy and operations
- Hannu Penttilä, CEO: The Stockmann Group's Strategy
Maisa Romanainen, Executive vice president, Director of the Department Store Division:
Department Store Division
- Terhi Okkonen, Managing Director, Seppälä: Seppälä - International fashion from Finland
- Göran Bille, Managing Director, Lindex: Lindex's expansion into a world class fashion experience
- Lauri Veijalainen, Development Director for the Group's international operations: Doing business in Russia
- Tove Westermarck, Director of Department Stores in Russia: Introduction to Nevsky Centre