Stockmann's Annual General Meeting 2020
Stockmann cancels tomorrow’s Annual General Meeting 2020, and postpones it to a later date
Stockmann takes the threat of the Corona virus threat seriously. Due to the current situation and among other things the public meeting restriction ruled by the Finnish Government on 16 March 2020, Stockmann has decided to cancel its Annual General Meeting that was supposed to be held on Wednesday 18 March 2020. Stockmann will convene the Annual General Meeting at a later stage.
Board of Directors
Documents of the Annual General Meeting
• Notice to the Annual General Meeting
• Stockmann plc Remuneration Policy for governing bodies
• Stockmann Group's Financial Statements Bulletin 2019
• Proposal of the shareholders’ Nomination Board for the composition and remuneration of Stockmann’s Board of Directors
• Auditor's Report (in Finnish)
• Financial Statements, Report on operations and Auditor's Report
• Proposal of the Board of Directors on renewal of Auditor mandates
• Proposal by the Board of Directors for the distribution of parent company's profit
• Authorizing the Board of Directors to decide on the issuance of shares
• Change in the proposal of the shareholders' Nomination Board for the composition of Stockmann's Board of Directors
Shareholder's right to have a matter handled at the Annual General Meeting
In accordance with the Companies Act, a shareholder is entitled to bring a matter falling within the competence of the General Meeting on the agenda of the General Meeting by written request to the Board of Directors in sufficient time for the matter to be included in the notice to the meeting. Possible shareholders' requests to include a matter on the agenda of Stockmann's Annual General Meeting 2020 should have been made by 31 January 2020 at 16:00. The request, together with an explanation or a draft resolution, shall be delivered in writing to Stockmann plc, Legal Affairs, PL 220, 00101 Helsinki.
A proposal of the composition of the Board of Directors is prepared by the Shareholder’s Nomination Board, which consists of representatives appointed by the four largest shareholders holding largest voting power, and the Chairman of the Board as an expert member.
Further information and the compositon of the Shareholder’s Nomination Board