Stockmann's Annual General Meeting 2019
Stockmann plc's Annual General Meeting 2019 will be held on Thursday 21 March 2019 at 14:00 in the Finlandia Hall.
- Notice of attendance
Registration to the Annual General Meeting was ended on 15 March 2019 at 16:00.
Documents of the Annual General Meeting
- Notice to the Annual General Meeting.
- Financial Statements, Report on operations and Auditors Report, see also the Financial Statement Bulletin 2019.
- Proposal of the shareholders’ Nomination Board for the composition and remuneration of Stockmann’s Board of Directors.
- Proposal by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors for the election of auditors
- Additional information on the new members proposed by the Stockmann’s shareholders’ Nomination Board: Stefan Björkman, Lauri Ratia and Peter Therman.
Shareholder's right to have a matter handled at the Annual General Meeting
In accordance with the Companies Act, a shareholder is entitled to bring a matter falling within the competence of the General Meeting on the agenda of the General Meeting by written request to the Board of Directors in sufficient time for the matter to be included in the notice to the meeting. Possible shareholders' requests to include a matter on the agenda of Stockmann's Annual General Meeting 2018 should have been made by 28 January 2019 at 16:00. The request, together with an explanation or a draft resolution, shall be delivered in writing to Stockmann plc, Legal Affairs, PL 220, 00101 Helsinki.
A proposal of the composition of the Board of Directors is prepared by the Shareholder’s Nomination Board, which consists of representatives appointed by the four largest shareholders holding largest voting power, and the Chairman of the Board as an expert member.
Further information and the compositon of the Shareholder’s Nomination Board