Stockmann's Annual General Meeting 2018
Stockmann plc's Annual General Meeting 2018 was held on Thursday 22 March 2018 at 14:00 in the Finlandia Hall.
Documents of the Annual General Meeting
- Notice to the Annual General Meeting
- See also Financial Statement Bulletin 2017
- Financial Statements, Report on operations and auditors report
- Proposal of the shareholder's Nomination Board for the composition and remuneration of Stockmann's Board of Directors
- Additional information on the new board members proposed by the shareholders Nomination Board: Eva Hamilton and Tracy Stone
- Decisions by Stockmann's Annual General Meeting
- The protocol of the Annual General Meeting (in Finnish)
- CEO Lauri Veijalainen's speach at the Annual General Meeting on 22 March 2018 (in Finnish)
Shareholder's right to have a matter handled at the Annual General Meeting
In accordance with the Companies Act, a shareholder is entitled to bring a matter falling within the competence of the General Meeting on the agenda of the General Meeting by written request to the Board of Directors in sufficient time for the matter to be included in the notice to the meeting. Possible shareholders' requests to include a matter on the agenda of Stockmann's Annual General Meeting 2018 should have been made by 29 January 2018 at 16:00. The request, together with an explanation or a draft resolution, shall be delivered in writing to Stockmann plc, Legal Affairs, PL 220, 00101 Helsinki.
A proposal of the composition of the Board of Directors is prepared by the Shareholder’s Nomination Board, which consists of representatives appointed by the four largest shareholders holding largest voting power, and the Chairman of the Board as an expert member.
Further information and the compositon of the Shareholder’s Nomination Board